Your passion is sales and satisfied customers are a matter close to your heart? Do you win people over with your empathetic nature and professionalism? Do you appreciate working in a team and at the same time the freedom of being self-employed? Become a part of KENSINGTON family in Dubai.
Apply now as real estate expert for Dubai and benefit from a unique international network.
- Acquisition and sales talent and communication skills
- You are persuasive and have a feeling for the needs of demanding customers
- You live in Dubai and know the city and its surroundings very well
- Real estate is your passion and you ideally have experience in the real estate sector
- You approach new tasks with a zest for action and goal orientation
- You like to work independently and at the same time appreciate working in a team.
- You are an expert in your submarket, acquire new properties and bring sellers and buyers together
- With your enthusiastic, empathetic manner, you ensure that both sides experience our global service promise and our professionalism
- Supervision of pre-qualified owner/seller contacts from acquisition to notary appointment. The focus is on properties from the premium segment
- In the context of real estate marketing, you evaluate and present exclusive properties
- With our unique marketing strategies, you carry out acquisition activities in your sales territory and continuously expand your network.
- Collaboration with one of the fastest growing international real estate brands, with more than 20 years of experience and track record of success and more than 70 top locations worldwide
- the opportunity to develop your sales talent in an international company
- comprehensive acquisition support through innovative tools and marketing measures support your success
- continuous training within the KENSINGTON Academy
- excellent career prospects with high development opportunities
- brand strength and global network, that gives you access to potential clients and a high-class real estate portfolio
Take this opportunity and send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.