We are looking for an experienced fulltime Social Media Consultant, to ensure effective planning and implementation of Social Media/Digital Marketing activities across social media and digital platforms with a primary focus of lead generation. This role requires someone who is proficient in English and who will serve as the voice of our brand to the community.
- Years of experience in social/digital role
- Innovative thinking and knowledge in the local and international digital and social media scene
- Strong copywriting, designing and editing skills suitable for each platform and audience
- Knowledge in running campaigns on social media platforms, PPC and understanding of algorithms
- Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, quickly-shifting environment, and able to synthesize points of view from various stakeholders in order to offer solutions.
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Knowledge in Sprinklr / Hootsuite/ Sprout Social
- Fluent English skills
- Define the social media strategies and execute against that vision, ultimately achieving both engagement and acquisition on social media.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns (Lead generation) and day-to-day activities.
- Designing and managing monthly content calendars, campaign flow including storytelling, content creation, and daily posting adapting content to suit different channels
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and implement ongoing improvements to drive business impact
- Serve as a digital expert internally and liaison externally with social platforms on their direction, best practices, and new opportunities
- Community Management – including posting, social listening, and responding to inquiries and concerns in an on-brand and well-informed manner as needed
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management
- Allocate and manage budgets for digital and social media campaigns
- Developing and managing social influencer programs
- Develop, track, and report important KPI’s and metrics to illustrate successes and opportunities in our social marketing and content efforts
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies to drive awareness & sales conversion
- Research, keep up to date, and report emerging trends across the social landscape
- Identifying trends and insights to optimise spend and ROI
KENSINGTON was founded in Mallorca in 1998 as a boutique agency and started its international expansion in 2011. Today, the company is one of the fastest growing high quality Real Estate Companies with more than 70 branches in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Dubai, the Balearic Islands and mainland Spain. In addition to its core real estate business, KENSINGTON also runs other businesses including a mergers & acquisitions division, a family office, a project development company and an art division. KENSINGTON is also the publisher of the international lifestyle magazine OnLOCATION and acts as an international sponsor for polo tournaments. You want to be part of this unique success story?
Send your application documents to email@example.com.