We are looking for an experienced person, who is comfortable in both front-end and back-end coding languages to handle. The primary focus will be supporting and handling all programming/coding requirements.
- Years of experience in Web/App development (React Js, Next.js, HTML, CSS)
- Advanced experience in MYSQL and MongoDB
- Advanced experience in PHP (Codeigniter or Laravel) and advanced wordpress experience
- Database management
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Github, SVN)
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Exceptional learning skills
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written), ideally knowledge of other languages
- Experience with Linux Server and hosting
- Ideally experience in converting WordPress website to react.
- Developing new/existing user-facing features using React.js and Next.js or by required programming language
- Building reusable and responsive components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Integrate new functionality into existing applications.
KENSINGTON was founded in Mallorca in 1998 as a boutique agency and started its international expansion in 2011. Today, the company is one of the fastest growing high quality Real Estate Companies with more than 70 branches in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Dubai, the Balearic Islands and mainland Spain. In addition to its core real estate business, KENSINGTON also runs other businesses including a mergers & acquisitions division, a family office, a project development company and an art division. KENSINGTON is also the publisher of the international lifestyle magazine OnLOCATION and acts as an international sponsor for polo tournaments. You want to be part of this unique success story?
Send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org