Are you enthusiastic about the real estate industry, as well as ambitious, eager to learn and a people-person, who wants to actively shape a strong brand? Are you looking for a job that is result-oriented and project-based, where you can optimally combine home office, office work and business travel? Do you find the prospect of excellent development opportunities in the company appealing – all the way up to positions on the board? Then KENSINGTON is the right company for you!
- Proven experience in the real estate industry, ideally in a similar function within a franchise company
- Fluent in English
- Very good analytical, conceptual and communicative skills
- High degree of independence and creativity, and the associated entrepreneurial manner of thinking and acting
- Well-groomed appearance
- High willingness to travel
- Independent acquisition of potential international franchisees for the residential real estate sector
- Conducting a standardised review of franchise partner candidates (including the preparation of a potential client analysis and a financing review of franchise candidates)
- Conducting license contract negotiations and drafting license contracts
- Support of already existing master franchisees
- Active participation in the further development of the brand in close cooperation with existing and future external service providers and the marketing department
- A successful, strong, ambitious and expanding brand
- A unique corporate culture
- A permanent position, with a fixed salary or a cooperation on a freelance basis (after consultation) plus attractive bonus payments following achievement of mutually defined goals
- Support in the area of personal development within the KENSINGTON Academy
- Result-oriented, independent work
- An attractive, professional, and friendly working environment
- Excellent career opportunities within the company, up to and including Executive Board member
Take this opportunity and send your application documents to email@example.com.
Absolute discretion is of course ensured.