CEO / Chairman
As founder and Chairman / Board Member of the KENSINGTON Finest Properties International AG and the KENSINGTON Real Estate Family Office AG, the estate agent business of the KENSINGTON Group, Mehrdad Bonakdar not only possesses 20 years of experience in the real estate sector. He also benefits from an excellent, reliable and wide international network.
- Stephanie Flindt has been living and working in Spain since 2003. The first 5 years she was working as a journalist and also as a marketing & sales assistant for a German estate agency on the Spanish mainland. In the year 2008 she decided to move to Mallorca to improve her skills.
- Baccalaureate diploma with the focus on art & design.
- Completed apprenticeship as an office clerk in Germany.
- Several years of experience in journalism, worked as an editor and host for newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Many years of experience in the real estate sector, specialized in marketing and sales coordination.
- Languages: German, English, Spanish.
Ingrid Bonakdar is a trained office clerk of Financial Administration. Since more than 20 years she has been working for several international companies in Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Dubai with the main focus on the real estate sector. She speaks fluent German, Spanish and English.
Director KENSINGTON Academy
- Georg Ortner has been involved in Real Estate for more than twenty years and is the director of our Academy.
- He has positioned himself as one of the top speakers and real estate trainers in the German speaking world.
- His hands-on and fresh approach have made him well known in a short amount of time and given him a exclusive customer list.
- After he finished his education in Austria he went to Portugal where he did real estate holiday- sales for many years.
- Later he returned to middle Europe and sold real estate in the first residential market of Vienna, Austria.
- Having gathered years of sales experience he started a second career as an international real estate marketing consultant and speaker.
- Georg Ortner is married and has two kids.